Moray Leather Circle Purse
Inspired by the Incan ruins which are composed of several terraced circular depressions, the Moray Circle Purse is the ideal everyday bag. Our leather weaving is geometrically showcased on the front with a square near the top and a diagonal strand. The adjustable strap allows it to become a crossbody to fit your need.
- Designed in St. Louis by daph.
- Made in Peru with Peruvian premium llama leather and lining
- Interior lined with same color Peruvian cotton
- Copper-tone hardware
- Cleaning instructions: For light cleaning, wipe with a damp cloth. For more serious cleaning, please contact a leather cleaning professional.
- Height: 8 in.
- Width: 8 in.
- Depth at base: 2.5 in.
- Strap drop length: 48 in. maximum (adjustable)